0045 2270 1079
I welcome visitors but do advise you to book an appointment with me first, I look forward to seeing you Monday to Friday 10.00 to 16.30 and am happy to have you visit in the evening or weekend if it is possible.
Here is a checklist of things to be aware of before you send me your top.
- Do not baste or pin your quilt
- Your backing and batting both need to be at least 15cm larger than the top around all sides.
- Trim any selvages and press open seams on backing joins.
- Trim all loose threads so that the dark threads don’t show under light fabric.
- Square up your quilt top and backing.
- If the quilt is directional, pin a note to indicating the top.
- Remove any embellishments i.e. buttons or beads as this can damage the machine, they can easily be attached after the quilting is finished.